POTN #498: Let's raise the bar a bit on our series of "starts with some letter" topics and see if we can double or even triple the fun. Alliteration is the goal for this week. I just stumbled into this idea when I was typing my last reply on the previous challenge thread and congratulated everyone on a set of interesting images. Inspiration! Have some fun with this one and see what you can come up with.
To submit an entry, click Post Reply and put your photo name and camera model in the Subject line, or in the body text of your entry.
Post until Tuesday at 12 noon GMT, November 28, 2017.
Voting starts Tuesday at 12 noon GMT, November 28, 2017.
Vote until Thursday midnight GMT, November 30, 2017.
1. Camera -- Any Canon PowerShot Series Camera (SD-series, ELPH, IXUS, SX-series, D-series, A-series, S1/2, & S-series only ... No Pro 1's or G-Series!!!)
2. Time -- Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photos must be no larger than 1280 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
*One photo per photographer in each challenge.
*Photo title optional.
*EXIF data, if you like.
*No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer until voting is closed.
*Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
8. Hosting and Resizing -- If you need assistance readying your image for entry, please PM either a moderator, or the person running this week's challenge.
*The person running this week's contest breaks any tie.
*New Topic ... Posted as soon as possible after winning.
*Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
*Winner's Announcement ... As soon as possible after voting closes.
*Winner chooses new contest topic and starts the next challenge as soon as possible.
Be creative and have some fun!