Open to your interpretation of "WILD", but preferably not just "portraits" of animals and birds.
A few comments:
Tom Reichner – a perfectly composed portrait of a magnificent animal and I appreciate the patience and expertise this took.
OldCrow – nice shot of the Trillium although not obviously wild – maybe more of the surrounding wilderness?
Owain Shaw - those fish look like a small species of shark (dogfish?) But the surface of that water looks decidedly scummy – maybe oil? Where was this taken?
texkam - that does indeed look like one wild and drunken lot! Despite the excess grain in the photo it definitely qualifies.
saea501 - don't know about wild but she's sure scary!
Winner: I'm going to give this one to texkam despite the grain, with Tom and saea501 as runners-up.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Wednesday Dec 13, 2017 at noon GMT.
The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING OR "LIKES" DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN! *
THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner