#487 - Warm and comfortable, just like I hope you all are this Christmas Day
I really thought this would be a popular subject with most people warm and comfortable over the Christmas/New Year season but maybe the cold weather froze that idea, resulting in only two entries before the deadline - and both of pets, no people! Sorry, OldCrow, you were a couple of hours late.
At least judging wasn't too hard - I'm giving top spot to "Miss Cal", M_Six's comfortable cat. Take it away, Mark!
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Wednesday Jan 3, 2018 at noon GMT (that's 4am PST).
The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING OR "LIKES" DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN! *
THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner