Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 26 Jan 2018 (Friday) 13:28
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Thinktank Trifect 10 for $59.99 - 8 for $49.99 - Adorama

Tommydigi
Cream of the Crop
5,536 posts
Gallery: 36 photos
Joined May 2010

Jan 26, 2018 13:28 |  #1

I'm a big fan of TT bags and I always wanted to try the Trifect as I like my Kenti a lot and I usually prefer smaller packs with side entry.

I just received it and it looks really nice. I have an upcoming trip to Disney and I'll probably use it for that. I thought about the Peak everyday but this is hard to beat for $60

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

https://www.adorama.co​m/ttt10db.html (external link)

Website (external link) | Flickr (external link)
Canon 5DII • 7DII • G15 • 24LII • 50L • 100L • 135L • 40 STM • 16-35L F4 IS • 24-70L F4 IS • 100-400L II • 1.4x • 600EX II • 270 EX II

sponsored links
Silver-Halide
776 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jan 2015

Jan 27, 2018 15:18 |  #2

Didn’t need it, bought it anyway ߤ

Echoes in Eternity LLC | Tucson and Southern Arizona Wedding Photographer (external link)

Silver-Halide
776 posts
Joined Jan 2015

Jan 27, 2018 21:28 |  #3

sold out!  :p

Echoes in Eternity LLC | Tucson and Southern Arizona Wedding Photographer (external link)

Talley
Talley Whacker
10,536 posts
Gallery: 40 photos
Joined Dec 2011

Jan 27, 2018 21:31 |  #4

Seen it...

already own the 10. Love the bag. Amazing price. I paid full price.

My entire hobby of gear lust has temporarily been shifted into overload. Please be patient while my mind tries to get back onto the road to recovery. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....
My Gear Archive

Tommydigi
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
5,536 posts
Joined May 2010

Mar 12, 2018 12:20 |  #5

I took this bag on a trip to Disney. Certainly one of the most comfortable backpacks I’ve used. Great for getting my camera out quickly and holds more gear than I would generally carry. I took my 5d2 16-35, 24, 40 stm, 135 and 270 flash. Had room to spare.

At the parks I usually only have 1 or 2 lenses.

I love how it can open from the back too.

Canon 5DII • 7DII • G15 • 24LII • 50L • 100L • 135L • 40 STM • 16-35L F4 IS • 24-70L F4 IS • 100-400L II • 1.4x • 600EX II • 270 EX II

Talley
Talley Whacker
10,536 posts
Gallery: 40 photos
Joined Dec 2011

Mar 12, 2018 20:46 |  #6

Yup... My main reason for this bag was disney trips. Now that I have the sony stuff I wish I would of bought the 8 version for 50. Why oh why didn't I do this ugh.

It's a light bag and I love how the top opens and I mainly use the back... seldem the sides. Too clunky to swap lenses but super awesome to sling around for easy pull out / put aways.

My entire hobby of gear lust has temporarily been shifted into overload. Please be patient while my mind tries to get back onto the road to recovery. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....
My Gear Archive

Tommydigi
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
5,536 posts
Joined May 2010

Mar 12, 2018 21:06 |  #7

Yea, I've been following the Sony talk. My head is spinning between Fuji and Sony. With the bag I agree the sides can be clunky, Seems pretty easy to drop one but getting the camera in and out is really nice.

The 8 would seem ideal for mirrorless but you can always use the other side of the 10 for extra's like a coat or something. The storage area is pretty small so I can see it being useful.

Silver-Halide
776 posts
Joined Jan 2015
Post edited 2 months ago by Silver-Halide.

Mar 13, 2018 13:45 |  #8

I took mine on a trip earlier this month. It was definitely more comfortable to hike with than my Airport Commuter, which is well built but a bit blocky. I guess I'm keeping it :-D

sponsored links

853 views & 3 likes for this thread
Thinktank Trifect 10 for $59.99 - 8 for $49.99 - Adorama
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.