Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch
Thread started 29 Jan 2018 (Monday) 02:48
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Adoramapix 35% off but adds 10% shipping...LOL

mswobo
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2010
Illinois
Jan 29, 2018 02:48 |  #1

Adoramapix had a great offer of 35% off through tomorrow....went to order a metal print for 50.00. In my my cart it had free shipping until I used code. Then it brought to 41.00 really only 18% discount.....not cool IMHO

"Every time I set up I learn something new".

sponsored links
HelenOster
That's me!
4,396 posts
Joined Jul 2008
New York
Jan 29, 2018 08:44 |  #2

mswobo wrote in post #18551500 (external link)
Adoramapix had a great offer of 35% off through tomorrow....went to order a metal print for 50.00. In my my cart it had free shipping until I used code. Then it brought to 41.00 really only 18% discount.....not cool IMHO

I was concerned to see this - are you using the correct code? 35OFFSWWEB

If you are and there are still problems, please email me: Helen@adorama.com and I can have someone from AdoramaPix reach out to you directly.

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com
http://twitter.com/Hel​enOsterexternal link
http://www.flickr.com/​people/22264746@N07/external link

Tom ­ Reichner
"I am a little creepy"
Joined Dec 2008
Omak, in north-central Washington state, USA
Jan 29, 2018 10:33 |  #3

mswobo wrote in post #18551500 (external link)

AdoramaPix offers free shipping on all orders over $49.

It seems that in your case, using the discount code brought the total price of your order down to below $49, so then the shipping isn't free anymore. . Just order a few greeting cards or a small print or something to get the total price AFTER DISCOUNT IS APPLIED to be more than $49 and then the shipping will be free.

What AdoramaPix "did to you" is absolutely fine. They give FREE shipping when you spend over $49 ...... you can't expect to spend less than $49 and still get free shipping, can you?

"Your" and "you're" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"They're", "their", and "there" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"Fare" and "fair" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one. The proper expression is "moot point", NOT "mute point".

mswobo
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2010
Illinois
Jan 29, 2018 11:37 as a reply to Tom Reichner's post |  #4

Makes sense.....i recant my rant.....tail between legs .....Adorama has always been great for me.....

"Every time I set up I learn something new".

Tom ­ Reichner
"I am a little creepy"
Joined Dec 2008
Omak, in north-central Washington state, USA
Jan 29, 2018 12:14 |  #5

mswobo wrote in post #18551703 (external link)
Makes sense.....i recant my rant.....tail between legs .....Adorama has always been great for me.....

You're giving the Title Fairy some really good material to work with there!

"Your" and "you're" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"They're", "their", and "there" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"Fare" and "fair" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one. The proper expression is "moot point", NOT "mute point".

HelenOster
That's me!
4,396 posts
Joined Jul 2008
New York
Jan 29, 2018 16:12 |  #6

mswobo wrote in post #18551703 (external link)

Thank you!

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
Helen@adorama.com
http://twitter.com/Hel​enOsterexternal link
http://www.flickr.com/​people/22264746@N07/external link

sponsored links

274 views & 4 likes for this thread
Adoramapix 35% off but adds 10% shipping...LOL
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.