Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing 
Thread started 04 Feb 2018 (Sunday) 12:36
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

DSLR Video Monitor?

kcrossley
252 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Feb 04, 2018 12:36 |  #1

I'm interested in getting a DSLR monitor for my Canon 80D. If possible, I'd like to stay around $300 or less. I've been researching several brands, but most of them are "no-name" Chinese companies with little or no support. There are some brands that I do trust (i.e. Aputure), but when reviewed their products don't seem to rate as high in terms of features and performance.

If anyone has a recommendation, especially when used with a Canon 70 or 80D, I'd really appreciate your advice and/or insight.

Thanks!

Cameras/Lenses: Canon 80D, Canon 70D, Canon 18-55mm, 50mm, 10-18mm, and 55-250mm Lenses
Accessories: Case Logic SLRC-206 Backpack, Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT, Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote, Davis & Sanford TR653C-V9 Carbon Fiber Tripod, Aputure Amaran HR672 LED Light Kit, Kamerar DF-1M Softboxes

Astro ­ City ­ Ninja
Mostly Lurking
15 posts
Joined Aug 2012

18 hours ago |  #2

I know this is an old post but, I was curious what you ultimately decided on. I’m in the same predicament myself at the moment.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,009 views & 0 likes for this thread
DSLR Video Monitor?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.