Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19th of May 2004 (Wed)   #1
defordphoto
MKIII Aficionado

Default *** FINALLY!!! ***

It's on the way. The order is being picked as I type this. I should have it Friday if UPS cooperates. CDW came through as they said they would. They were initially told by Canon that they would get cameras May 10. Then, because of the huge buying frenzy were left out in the cold by Canon missing the first shipment, though rumors do say they sent out a handful of pre-paid cameras.

At that time (May 6-7) Mike told me it'd then be 2-3 weeks. It wasn't even 10 days later and now it's finally coming home to me!!! And I'm going out on a shoot this weekend too! Man, I won't even have time to charge the batteries and will probably have to use the 10D.

But, the 10D got me 4 full-spread shots and a cover so I guess I can't bitch too much eh?

Life is good, once again.

An austere and pleasant poetry of the real. Ansel Adams
defordphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member