Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd of December 2006 (Sun)   #1
mommytomjm

Default Ok, first question.....flash

My daughter's wheelchair has a canopy over it the majority of the time. I am finding her face in shadows all the time. I can lighten it up post picture, but I wonder if there is a setting that will help with this when actually taking the photo. (keep in mind I am totally new and don't understand f thingies, ISO, aperatures, etc.....so as much detail as possible would be good.)

Here's an indoor one.

Here's an outdoor one.

Thanks in advance.
mommytomjm is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On