Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Sports Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th of February 2007 (Mon)   #1
Tareq
"I am very lazy, a normal consumer"

Post Outdoor & Indoor Sports: Shooting Stands

Hi all,

I posted this thread to start asking about outdoor or indoor sports standing for shooting.

i will try to post sketches or diagrams of most sports fields so i hope the pros can direct the locations where they stand for shooting matches and events.

Sorry, but if you link me to a thread that explain in essay then forget it, i prefer by images, it is much easier clearer and understandable in all languages (except blinds).

I posted a diagram of Soccer field diagram on another thread and i will repost it again to make this thread more officail than hidjacking others threads.

Thank you for passing my thread, waiting replies and answers.

Tareq
Attached Files
File Type: zip Football Field diagram.zip (2.4 KB, 9 views)
Tareq is online now   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member