Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Sports
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th of March 2007 (Thu)   #48
Julianne

Default Re: Womens Basketball - Grand Final - C&C Please!!

butcha......you have no idea how everyone in this thread you started changed my technique (of which I had none) and helped my ability to take pictures of not only basketball, but, just gave me a huge understanding of this beautiful art form called digital photography......i am forever indebted to all of you for all of your tips and help and I must say.......I have amazed more than a few in my group of team moms and dads.........your pictures are what I keep in my mind when I am standing under the rim,which darren so emphatically told me I must do, and superdiver and kenya are in my mind as I compose my shots and change my settings....I feel like I could not have been to a college course and learned more than I have here. Okay, I'm gushing.....really though........ I mean it.. I do.
Julianne is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member