Womens Basketball - Grand Final - C&C Please!!

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports
Thread started 17 Feb 2007 (Saturday) 06:00   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

Julianne
Joined Feb 2007
143 posts
Satellite Beach, Florida
[MORE/SHARE]

butcha......you have no idea how everyone in this thread you started changed my technique (of which I had none) and helped my ability to take pictures of not only basketball, but, just gave me a huge understanding of this beautiful art form called digital photography......i am forever indebted to all of you for all of your tips and help and I must say.......I have amazed more than a few in my group of team moms and dads.........your pictures are what I keep in my mind when I am standing under the rim,which darren so emphatically told me I must do, and superdiver and kenya are in my mind as I compose my shots and change my settings....I feel like I could not have been to a college course and learned more than I have here. Okay, I'm gushing.....really though........ I mean it.. I do. :)

Post #61, Mar 08, 2007 23:17:21 as a reply to post 2826570

--Jul
Canon 40D, Canon Rebel XTI, , Canon EFS 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 , Canon 75 - 300mm f/4 - 5.6 , Canon Zoom EF 70-200mm 1:2.8 L, Canon EF 50mm F/1.4, Canon 17-85mm, Canon 28-135mm, Canon 50mm, f/1.2L:cool:
When all else fails, read the manual....

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
DarrenL
Joined Nov 2006
873 posts
Sussex, UK
[MORE/SHARE]

Julianne wrote in post #2840738external link
butcha......you have no idea how everyone in this thread you started changed my technique (of which I had none) and helped my ability to take pictures of not only basketball, but, just gave me a huge understanding of this beautiful art form called digital photography......i am forever indebted to all of you for all of your tips and help and I must say.......I have amazed more than a few in my group of team moms and dads.........your pictures are what I keep in my mind when I am standing under the rim,which darren so emphatically told me I must do, and superdiver and kenya are in my mind as I compose my shots and change my settings....I feel like I could not have been to a college course and learned more than I have here. Okay, I'm gushing.....really though........ I mean it.. I do. :)

Julianne, pat your self on the back. Anyone can give advice, actually taking the advice and using it is another matter. Well done and long may it continue.

Darren

Post #62, Mar 09, 2007 04:47:04

www.dlactionimages.co.​ukexternal link
Sportsshooter Memberexternal link

drandtus
Joined Dec 2006
442 posts
Gettysburg, PA
[MORE/SHARE]

(applause) :) Hurray for the POTN sports section!

Post #63, Mar 09, 2007 06:48:41

LIST NEARBY THREADS
3,258 views & 0 likes for this thread
Womens Basketball - Grand Final - C&C Please!!
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES