|25th of June 2007 (Mon)||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Southsea Zapcat Racing
Here's a few shots from Saturday's racing at Southsea. Met a fellow POTN member there - boggy. Unfortunately I didn't have 600mm of reach but I did have my 70-200 f4 L with me!
The weather was nice to start with but within 2 hours the black clouds and rain moved in so I headed home.
1. A boat waiting for its next race, the visor showing it was nice weather early on!
2. Preparing to do battle..
3. Close racing on the first lap.
4. I thought I'd try a panning shot, it's not bad for a first attempt. (yes I forgot to clean my lens before shooting )
5. A bit of the racing (need to straighten the horizon)
6. My favourite shot, doesn't take much to get these things in the air!
Body: Canon 40D w/grip, Canon 400D w/BG-E3 Grip. Glass: Canon 70-200mm f4 L , Canon 50mm f1.8, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. Flash: Canon 580exII, Canon 430ex. Accessories: Pocket Wizard Mini TT1 and Flex TT5.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Southsea Zapcat Racing||burge||Sports||0||25th of June 2007 (Mon) 12:31|
|Yet Another Southsea Sunset||hmv||Nature & Landscapes||6||13th of November 2006 (Mon) 13:06|
|Zapcat Racing - Bournemouth UK||Gnasher||Motorsports||1||3rd of September 2006 (Sun) 17:06|
|Southsea Beach Again||hmv||Nature & Landscapes||3||30th of May 2006 (Tue) 17:55|
|Zapcat speedboats - first attempt at panning||flashmat2||Transportation||6||5th of October 2005 (Wed) 20:06|