Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Performing Arts
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd of August 2007 (Thu)   #1
livewire-photography.com

Default The Wombats Live @ Bristol Carling Academy 07/08/2007

Hey everyone hopre you are all well, I havnt not posted for awhile : ( Boo Sorry.
Hope everyone who got the book is pleased with it, some really great stuff in there.
Here is The Wombats from the Carling academy in Bristol UK
Really great gig, had some really nice lighting and some crap lighting but meh, got to make most of the light when it comes around.
Just me and the house photographer in the nice spacey pit, 3 song rule. plus i was shooting for promoter so he sad its fine to shoot from the back after limit was up.
Hope you like.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Cheers.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off