Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation
Thread started 17 Feb 2005 (Thursday) 10:26
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

When at the driving range...

Conk
Goldmember
3,368 posts
Joined Jul 2002
Cloverdale B.C.
Feb 17, 2005 10:26 |  #1

...carefull where you park. :lol: It was used as target practice.

IMAGE: http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images/upload/39_golf-car.jpg

Cloverdale Photographyexternal link
Photosexternal link
More Photosexternal link

sponsored links
stoneylonesome
Barn Stormer
10,460 posts
Joined Aug 2003
Connecticut, USA
Feb 18, 2005 07:03 |  #2

I guess you start with cars and work your way up to the smaller road sign targets. :lol: :lol: :lol: What could the possibly have used? I see holes in the windshield but just dimples on the body, pellet gun maybe? :rolleyes:

the name is Winston but they call me Sandy
"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Flowing River Photosexternal link

Ikinaa
Goldmember
1,517 posts
Joined Jul 2003
Luxembourg
Feb 18, 2005 07:08 as a reply to stoneylonesome's post |  #3

driving range = golf course?

(sorry if I'm wrong...)

if yes, is that common practice ?

www.ikinaa.netexternal link

stoneylonesome
Barn Stormer
10,460 posts
Joined Aug 2003
Connecticut, USA
Feb 18, 2005 07:31 as a reply to Ikinaa's post |  #4

Ikinaa wrote:
driving range = golf course?

(sorry if I'm wrong...)

if yes, is that common practice ?

Naw you're right, Little slow this morning, when he said target practice I thought guns. Hell the only thing I hit on a golf course is trees and water. never mind a car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

the name is Winston but they call me Sandy
"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Flowing River Photosexternal link

Conk
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
3,368 posts
Joined Jul 2002
Cloverdale B.C.
Feb 18, 2005 10:35 as a reply to stoneylonesome's post |  #5

stoneylonesome wrote:
I guess you start with cars and work your way up to the smaller road sign targets. :lol: :lol: :lol: What could the possibly have used? I see holes in the windshield but just dimples on the body, pellet gun maybe? :rolleyes:

Those aren't holes in the windshield. Just that the windshield is laminated and the blue circles is just the glass de-laminating. This was just one of the previous cars that was used. I was driving by and noticed a brown car parked in the middle of the Field. I thought it was strange until I saw this then it became clear what it was doing there.

Ikinaa- Driving range is not a golf course. No holes. Just a deck to drive your golf balls from and a field with distance markers.

Cloverdale Photographyexternal link
Photosexternal link
More Photosexternal link

Ikinaa
Goldmember
1,517 posts
Joined Jul 2003
Luxembourg
Feb 21, 2005 01:03 as a reply to Conk's post |  #6

Conk wrote:
Those aren't holes in the windshield. Just that the windshield is laminated and the blue circles is just the glass de-laminating. This was just one of the previous cars that was used. I was driving by and noticed a brown car parked in the middle of the Field. I thought it was strange until I saw this then it became clear what it was doing there.

Ikinaa- Driving range is not a golf course. No holes. Just a deck to drive your golf balls from and a field with distance markers.

Thanks for the explanation... the only golf I play is mini-golf with the kids... (once or twice a year...) :D

www.ikinaa.netexternal link

sponsored links

2,851 views & 0 likes for this thread
When at the driving range...
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.