|26th of May 2008 (Mon)||#1|
"wetter than an otter's pocket"
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NE England.
More JetSki madness from the Tees Barrage..
I see there's already a couple of threads from this one. Those damn POTN members get everywhere these days...
We got a lovely sunny day which looked like Summer from inside the car. Then i got out to be faced with the usual freezing wind that goes with anything remotely near the River Tees.
1. There's some determination in those eyes..
2. The bigger machines are frighteningly fast. 1 major plus point is that they throw so much water out of the back, you don't need to worry about backgrounds..hah !
3. They may be smaller but they're just as competetive..
4. I did my best to get some "racing" shots as opposed to single shots..here's one of a select few..
5. Almost completely out of the water..
6. The Freestylers were completely mad. You know this had to hurt..
7. I thought these things were meant to go IN the water ?
8. Bonkers !
For those who like to know these things 1, 7 & 8 were on the 1DMK2N & Sigma 120-300. All the others were with the Sigma 500 f4.5 EX...which i am extremely happy with.
Thanks for looking. Rabbit away as you wish.
I enjoy taking photos. I don't claim to be any good at it
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|British Jetsport Championship - Round 1 - Tees Barrage||Simon Harrison||Motorsports||28||28th of May 2008 (Wed) 22:52|
|British Jetsport 1stRound @ Tees Barrage||sxipro||Motorsports||6||27th of May 2008 (Tue) 03:35|
|British Jetski Championships Rd1 Tees Barrage||sxipro||The POTN Lounge||1||14th of May 2008 (Wed) 12:53|
|British JetSki Championships - Tees Barrage (Day1)||GSH||Motorsports||27||18th of March 2008 (Tue) 21:28|
|Cardiff Bay Barrage||Dork Knight||Urban Life & Travel||10||21st of January 2008 (Mon) 07:10|