Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > RAW, Post Processing and Printing
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th of August 2008 (Sat)   #1
canonloader
Cream of the Crop

Default Light Artifacts?

I did some night shooting last night and kind of like the results. But some of the shots had artifacts in them, some kind of lens aberrations and wondering if anyone has seen them before and can explain how they got there and how to prevent them. I have seen the stacked octagons before, but never anything in red and green.

With 40D and Tokina 12-24. EXIF is intact.

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left.
canonloader is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off