|18th of August 2008 (Mon)||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Setubal - Portugal
Some photographers and myself we decided to shoot under a theme or subject for August.
It is not for competition but for leisure as we criticize each others wishing to make better photography.
This month the theme is movement.
My proposals go like this:
1. Pan shot. Done with the G9, using the built in flash. They were just passing and I decided to shoot.
2. Different approach: trees under the wind. Long exposure shot during day time. I had to "darken" the lens with a NDF and a CPF. Just a 10 seconds shot.
4. On the way back from a small night shot I used the 5D for this one. It translates movement. Camera hand holded camera while driving.
* Apressemo-nos a sucumbir à tentação antes que ela se desvaneça
* Hurry up and give in to temptation before it fades away
* Dépêchons-nous de succomber à la tentation avant qu'elle ne s'éloigne - Epicuro
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Movement with Brenda||J.A.F. Doorhof||People||20||25th of September 2009 (Fri) 15:16|
|IS movement||jr#8||Canon EF and EF-S Lenses||1||22nd of July 2007 (Sun) 07:34|
|Movement.||Pricey||People||2||6th of February 2007 (Tue) 10:50|
|movement shots||abarrote||Canon G-series Digital Cameras||10||23rd of May 2003 (Fri) 08:45|