Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Glamour & Nude Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th of September 2008 (Tue)   #16
themirage

Default Re: Lighting

Okay Bieber, I may have my terminology wrong but I think what I'm trying to say is sound. Below are two images with the same aperture and ISO. The only difference being the shutter speed. You can see that the one with the slower shutter speed lets the light 'spread' far enough to hit the gray paper 8ft back and make it lighter than the other photo.

Faster Shutter Speed

IMG_8568.jpg

Slower Shutter Speed

IMG_8567.jpg
SmugMug Gallery

˙ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs ʎɯ uı pǝʇsǝɹǝʇuı ʎllɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
themirage is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments