Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Weddings and Other Family Events Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th of July 2005 (Thu)   #1
Wendy Lilygreen

Question Wedding Template Software?

I want to produce my own wedding templates.
I know I can do it in Adobe but there is bound to be a drag and drop type software out there in which I can produce :-
1) 10 x 8 contact sheets with a nice frame around and the file name underneath.
2) A variety of wedding pages in different sizes.

If push comes to shove even a series of Photoshop Actions to batch produce frames for the contact sheets would do.

I know there are loads of labs out there that will print and produce the pages but I can also print my own on the Epson 4000.

Any ideas?
Old 14th of July 2005 (Thu)   #2
CyberPet
Hiding Under a Rock

Default Re: Wedding Template Software?

Contact sheets doesn't have to be advanced, that you can do easily in Photoshop without any drag and drop, plus it even allows you to add a border (maybe not the most luxurious one, but still, if you want one you can have one). More advanded layouted wedding pages for albums, there's layouts out there. Gary Fong made some and they look pretty decent. I'm sure there's some others too.
CyberPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th of July 2005 (Thu)   #3
Wendy Lilygreen

Wink Re: Wedding Template Software?

Thanks for that. I know I can do contact sheets in Adobe, but for a wedding I wanted to make them look a bit prettier!

Who is this Gary Fong fellow?

I have just done a search on the www. NOW I understand who he is. Very useful and no doubt will cost me money! Thank you.

Last edited by Wendy Lilygreen : 14th of July 2005 (Thu) at 06:16. Reason: Update
Wendy Lilygreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member