Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Thread started 23 Apr 2001 (Monday) 14:34
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Where to buy 1G Microdrive ?

Andrei
133 posts
Joined Apr 2001
MORE INFO

Hi, All !

Could you recommend me, please, on-line store to buy 1G Mcrdr.

Thanks.

Apr 23, 2001 14:34

moonstone
Mostly Lurking
16 posts
Joined Apr 2001
MORE INFO

cititronics.com $385 ($395 with PCMCIA adapter)

-Malcolm

Apr 23, 2001 15:14

DeanO
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Apr 2001
MORE INFO

I got one for $350 - with the travel adapter included. For $15 more, they overnighted it to me. I paid with credit card by phone after they contacted me.

I made the purchase from a camera company that sells on EBAY.

Their seller name is FILM4LESS -- email FILM4LESS@aol.com, or just check on EBAY. Last I checked they had 1 GB units for sale for 359.00 with the "buy it now" option. I won a dutch auction -- and there were 20 units available, but only 3 were sold.

Normally, I'd be hesitant to buy anything like this on Ebay, but the experience turned out to be a pleasant surprise -- far better than the outfit I bought my camera from via mail order -- CENTORE. They were cheap, but shady. I got the camera for 689.00.

Apr 26, 2001 00:30

nadim
33 posts
Joined Mar 2001
MORE INFO

I got the same from the same company, called either Film4Less or empirePhoto or similar... I got an IBM 1GB with PCMCIA card reader.... the Package says FUJI, but inside is a real IBM 1GB. Got it for 359$, they shipped the next day ground for 9$.

Risky business, but it worked... Can't recommend it if you're risk averse, you never know what's behind these companies.

Nadim

Apr 26, 2001 19:31

2,202 views & 0 likes for this thread
Where to buy 1G Microdrive ?
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE FORUMS
Registered members get all the features: search, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, own reviews...

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: By using this site you agree that some cookies will be stored on your browser. For unlogged users we store one session id cookie. For registered members we store (in addition to login session cookie) only cookies that are essential for required functionality. We do not store any personal tracking data in cookies or other browsers' data storage methods.