Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th of November 2005 (Thu)   #1
Cr8tor

Default wedding shoot - legalities

A friend of mine recently decided to get married. They can not afford anyone to take pics and asked me to do the picturues. I have already discussed with them that im an amature and will do my best but can not garantee anything. I am not charging them anything and look forward to it as good practice both in taking pics and dealing with the pressure.

My question is: Since im not charging and simply plan to burn the pics to a cd for them, do i need to worry about putting anything on paper releasing me of liablity? i figure it wouldnt hurt but i feel akward asking them to sign something when its being done for free.
Tamron AF 70-300 w/UV filter
POTN Strap
Did I mention the Grip? Get a grip, cool factor is doubled.
Cr8tor is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member