Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS News & Rumors Other Rumors and Predictions
Thread started 04 Jan 2010 (Monday) 11:00
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

CES News

nedjinski
117 posts
Joined Apr 2002
Jan 04, 2010 11:00 |  #1

CES is happening this week.

historically is the CES the place where Canon would make announcements about new products?

would you expect any price changes following CES?

who ­ me?
326 posts
Joined Dec 2003
Fullerton, CA
Jan 04, 2010 11:10 |  #2

You mean other than any new lens or camera announcements will be more expensive than the previous models? With the US Dollar looking pretty bad with respect to all other world currencies, I can only see Canon (as well as Nikon, Sony...) raising their prices more. Unfortunately.

If you try to fail and succeed, what have you really done??
Gear List

gkarris
Goldmember
1,882 posts
Joined Jun 2009
Jan 05, 2010 11:40 |  #3

I think I mentioned in another thread that the price of electronics and manufacturing it can always go down (like dSLR bodies). But manufacturing optics will always be expensive so will inevitably go up.

1,865 views & 0 likes for this thread
CES News
FORUMS News & Rumors Other Rumors and Predictions

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.