Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > General Photography Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th of January 2010 (Wed)   #1
bakedcookies

Default Lee Filters

I have a stupid NOOB questions. I have read to meter the brightest part of the landscape then put the filter on (GND) then compose and take the shot.

Question 1... Do you meter within the camera in Av? Then you put in Manual?

Question 2... Do you put the filter on after you meter? Seems a tad redundant to me.

Question 3... Meter within the camera? I am confoozled because I have seen light meters and I was just curious if you could just meter on the camera.

Thanks in advance for your help everyone!
bakedcookies is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules