Macro DSLR Speed Challenge #60
The Jungle Within
This week's Challenge is The Jungle Within. Subject and interpretation is up to you, so let's see what you got and have lots of fun doing it!
Posting for Macro DSLR Speed Challenge #60--The Jungle Within, will end at 6:00 PM PST, 10 February 2010...
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR camera
2. Lens - Any lens, or attachment that can give Macro photos (ex. extension tubes, bellows, macro filters, reverse mounted lens and of course a true macro lens.).
3. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
4. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
5. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
6. Posting -
* ONE MACRO PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name/Title in the message.
* Camera model & lens used in the message.
* Post brief Exif data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used in the message.
* Notes - anything you feel you need to explain.
7. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
8. Questions - Use PM
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 PM PST, 10 February 2010. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
[COLOR=#003366]Here is a link to our previous Macro DSLR Speed Challenge winners <-- click to see
Remember, have fun!