Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > RAW, Post Processing and Printing
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th of December 2005 (Sun)   #1
Neilyb
Goldmember

Unhappy Pixma IP4200 driver probs?

Hi,

Just purchased the above printer for the Girlfriend as she has million of pictures but never prints them. First impressions are that the prints are the best I have seen from an inkjet BUT I am not impressed with the time it takes to get the print to the printer or the fact that prints never arrive....until I restart the computer, then they pop out when windows restarts.

I have tried both USB 1 port and USB 2 ports and the drivers are upto date!

To start with I was getting a Spooler Subsystem error message, so I re-installed SP2 (XP home)....now I get to print off a couple of images and then on the third nothing happens, I can't open the printer properties becasue of some error and I can't re-send the print as I am told there is no printer installed....

I have looked for an updated driver or fix ut there is not one on Canons site. I have mailed Canon support but wondered if anyone else has had thisprobelm?

Shame, as the prints come out looking stunning!
Neilyb is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member