Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Accessories & Storage
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15th of February 2011 (Tue)   #1
psychodweep

Default Flash bounce card of 580ex (II) came loose, how to re-insert ?

My bounce card of my 580exII just came loose during use, there's nothing damaged to the bouncecard.
Anybody who knows how to get it back in without opening the flashhead (because you need to remove glued rubber etc) ??
psychodweep is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 15th of February 2011 (Tue)   #2
M.Quick

Default Re: Flash bounce card of 580ex (II) came loose, how to re-insert ?

Just try to snap it back into place if you don't wanna hurt the warranty to open it up.
Take one of the tabs and put them in the hole and the other tab pointed halfway down and then simply push the bounce card up on that side.
If it came loose without being opened it should get back in one way...

Note: I will not be held responsible if you make any misstakes during the procedure.
M.Quick is offline   Reply With Quote