Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Flash and Studio Lighting
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th of February 2011 (Sun)   #1
Bobabooey24

Default Monolight Gels/Filters/Barn doors - where do they attach?

I have a few flashpoint ii units, and an looking to get some barn doors to control the light better (they are being used to light a background, so I want the light just hitting the background, etc)

My question - do these mount to the standard reflector that comes with the unit? Or do you take off the reflect and mount them to the strobe itself? These are the ones I'm looking to get:
http://www.adorama.com/FP2BD.html
Will these help me control the light from the strobes better?

I might also get a few gels so i can make the strobes fire onto a white background, and light it up a different color. What cheap gels are there out there? I would just clip them on, nothing fancy, etc.
Bobabooey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 27th of February 2011 (Sun)   #2
Bobabooey24

Default Re: Monolight Gels/Filters/Barn doors - where do they attach?

Anyone?
Bobabooey24 is offline   Reply With Quote