Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14th of March 2011 (Mon)   #1
sidg

Default Guitar Center Wedding

Last week I was asked by Shawnee and Jason to perform a wedding for them that they wanted to have at the local Guitar Center. So in the midst of planning for the service I find out that they weren't able to get a photographer and I volunteered to bring my camera and take a few pictures for them. So I thought I would share these as it isn't every day that you have a bride rocking out on the bass guitar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jason and Shawnee 1 POTN.jpg (105.5 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Shawnee 1 POTN.jpg (90.6 KB, 289 views)
sidg is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member