The topic is HOT.
I tend to like the un-obvious but this is truly wide open and I really want your interpretation of hot. Whether its the literal or the abstract. Warm colors that portray hot or anything that represents HOT
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at noon Central Time Saturday April17, 2011. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - noon Central Time Sunday April 17, 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.