Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Sports Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th of May 2011 (Fri)   #31
J.Napier

Default Re: Tournament shooting - workflow and base equipment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgarvelink View Post
J. Napier: I did not intend to offend you. From your writings, it appears you have a well thought out system which serves you well. I do think that most would not have the resources to set up the system you are employing however, including multiple vs for customers to visit. I also concede that the immediate availabilty of prints is an advantage which probably results in higher sales, although there may be a decline in image quality due to the limited post process time devoted to the images.
No offense taken,its not for everyone and I didnt start out with all the equipment. It's taken time to aquire it and it seems like theres a never ending wish list or upgrades needed.
J.Napier is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 28th of May 2011 (Sat)   #32
Fricks
Cream of the Crop

you need a faster and longer lens!!

5D III - D800 - Leica M - Fujifilm
Fricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th of May 2011 (Sat)   #33
Methodical
Cream of the Crop

Yep, I agree that is why I will upgrade to Zenfolio Pro account and allow them to order directly on line.

Do you use either of those services? Man, what will they think of next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrampton View Post
Get an iphone, android or an iPad. You can write it off as a business expense, plus you can use one of these cool little tools to accept Cradit Cards. ------vvvvvvvvvv

https://squareup.com/

http://mophie.intuit.com/

You should definitely find a way to accept CCs.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"
Methodical is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 28th of April 2012 (Sat)   #34
EmaginePixel

Great info here on this tread. I landed here because I have a big, national tournament gig coming up.

Jeremy, how was the outcome? I know it's been a while but would like to now any details that may help with my preparation and execution. Thanks.

EmaginePixel.com website ----- SportsShooter profile ----- Facebook page
EmaginePixel is offline   Reply With Quote