Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #195
"Out your window"... is the topic for this week's DSLR Speed Challenge.
Many times I see something I really want to take a picture of way to late for my husband to stop the car, so sometimes I have stuck my camera out the car window to shoot. I have also taken pictures of birds out the windows of our house when there was a good opportunity. So I would love to see what others come up with for photos taken out of windows, whether a car, house, or whatever. Show me what ya got!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 9:00 p.m. Mountain Time Friday, June 10th 2011. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 9 p.m. Mountain Time, Friday June 10th 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous winners here: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=299375