Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #196
. . . that is the topic for this week's DSLR Speed Challenge. Whether it be ice cream eating, sprinkler running, swimming or lazing in the shade or on the beach, I want to see your definition of summer time.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 12:00 p.m. Western Time Sunday, 19 June 2011. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 12:00 p.m. Western Time Sunday, 19 June 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.