Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Flash and Studio Lighting
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th of December 2011 (Wed)   #1
1GPHT

Default Quantuum R600 - opinions or experiences?

I found quite cheap studio flash and battery and i like to hear some opinions or user experiences of that studio flash? I'm talking about Quantuum R600 dual power with comes with a battery.
I cost about 300 usd.

Most times i would use it in outside for main light and couple speedlights with it.
Tittle and specs says 600W, but what about real power? High speed sync? enough power for outside use as master light?
Battery says about 180 flashes on full power wich sounds Ok for me.

Specs can found in:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/600Ws-Profes...item19c084e909
and
http://quantuum.ro/12-blitz-studio-p...wer-600ws.html

I have thinkabout too some Elichcrom's, but extrenal batterys are expencive - IMO or i just haven't found the cheap ones.
1GPHT is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules