Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation
Thread started 23 Dec 2011 (Friday) 14:34
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Machinery HDR Effects 2

DagoImaging
Goldmember
Joined Nov 2012
Aug 19, 2017 14:54 |  #766

It would seem if they had a proper update system it would read your existing license and skip that part.

Sony a6300/ 16-70/4 / 70-200/4 G / Sony HVL-60M

sponsored links
Marecki32
THREAD ­ STARTER
171 posts
Joined Dec 2011
Aug 24, 2017 03:17 |  #767

eddieb1 wrote in post #18431706 (external link)
What is the deal with the authorization code?

The key’s authorization is performed during the first start of the software, and during significant changes of the User’s system configuration and significant updates that modify version of the Software (at least minor).

Canon 5D2

Marecki32
THREAD ­ STARTER
171 posts
Joined Dec 2011
Oct 08, 2017 07:01 |  #768

Machinery HDR Effects 3.0.43 (07-10-2017)

* Improved effect 3D LUT.
* Added new preset 3D LUT.
* Improved 'eyedropped' tool.
* Minor user’s interface changes.
* Improved image loading using "drag & drop".

IMAGE: https://images84.fotosik.pl/845/eae3a39c856b73d4.jpg

Canon 5D2

eddieb1
687 posts
Joined Apr 2013
Oregon
Oct 25, 2017 18:44 |  #769

I decided to uninstall Machinery HDR today. I like to change things on my computer, pretty regularly. Every time I must contact the vendor and get a new authorization. It's annoying. Today, I wanted to do some HDR work. Clicked on the shortcut and it wouldn't open until I got a new authorization. That was several hours ago, and nothing. I used a different app that doesn't require additional codes. I realize that pirating is a concern, but there must be a better way.

Marecki32
THREAD ­ STARTER
171 posts
Joined Dec 2011
Nov 04, 2017 03:48 |  #770

Machinery HDR Effects 3.0.46 (04-11-2017)

* Added new color presets 3D LUT:

- "Eye",
- "September",
- "Stale".

Canon 5D2

Marecki32
THREAD ­ STARTER
171 posts
Joined Dec 2011
Post has been edited 1 month ago by Marecki32.
Nov 04, 2017 03:52 |  #771

eddieb1 wrote in post #18481096 (external link)
I decided to uninstall Machinery HDR today. I like to change things on my computer, pretty regularly. Every time I must contact the vendor and get a new authorization. It's annoying. Today, I wanted to do some HDR work. Clicked on the shortcut and it wouldn't open until I got a new authorization. That was several hours ago, and nothing. I used a different app that
doesn't require additional codes. I realize that pirating is a concern, but there must be a better way.

Authorization process is completely automatic, it does not require giving any data by the User, and it lasts several seconds. Check if your antivirus program bloks connection to www sites (http connections). Machinery uses http protocol to communicate with the server. If deactivating your antivirus program did not help then there is an alternative authorization method using email.

Canon 5D2

sponsored links

160,684 views & 9 likes for this thread
Machinery HDR Effects 2
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.