Neighborhood being loosley defined as 30 minute drive from my house, though most of these were taken much closer. Being a retired Air Force train geek, I am lucky to live near both an air base and lots of railroads!
1. BNSF UPS train running through Franklin Canyon California
2. Same train but switchign from 7D with the 100-400 to the 5D with the 16-35
3. Amtrak California running along San Pablo bay at Pinole California
4. A rainbow of paint schemes running light through the canyon.
5. I love the compression in this one. The Bay Bridge is at least ten miles away from where I took this at Point Pinole Regional Park. 6 old GP engines running light back to Martinez California.
6. After they passed under the bridge I was on.
7. Westbound container train at Pinole California
8. Afternoon UPS train over Pinole Creek bridge.