Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #229 - Tired (or as we pronounce it typically in the Kevan household: "ti-oared").
Everyone and everything gets tired. Your task: muster up enough energy to go out and photograph your interpretation. Between the yawns...try to have some fun. Dazzle us, and especially me!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday, 6 March 2012. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
3. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
4. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
5. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Tuesday, 6 March 2012.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.