Thread started 26 Nov 2005 (Saturday) 20:08   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

jr#8
Goldmember
Joined Aug 2005
2,333 posts
NJ
[MORE/SHARE]

Heres an image of my first time at a football game. Weather was cloudy and sunny. EXIF, Canon 20D, Shutter 1/1000th, F5.6, ISO 400, Lens Tamron 70-300mm@271mm. I was probably about 75 yard away for this image. NO post processing was done.Please C&C Pic is OK but would like to know What I could do to make it better. This was the last game of the season. Hopefully by the time next season roles around I'll have a better lens's.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos.

Post #1, Nov 26, 2005 20:08:36

Astrophotography,Fishi​ng
Canon 20D,Canon 100mm-400mm "L" IS USM,50mm 1.4 USM, Tamron AF28-80mm Asph, Canon 50mm FD Backwards Macro
Canon Speedlite 430 EX ,Bogen Monopod
Stroboframe

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
Skip ­ Souza
Joined Mar 2005
26,204 posts
The Left Coast in the Land of Fruits and Nuts
[MORE/SHARE]

Nice first try. A certain amount of post processing is usually necessary with the 20D. A little sharpening would help.
That lens also needs a little help. Your Tamron will give you sharper images if you keep the aperture at f/8, f/11 is better. Of course this means you may need to go up to ISO 800 or more on a cloudy day.

Post #2, Nov 27, 2005 02:29:46

Bless the recently fallen and their family and friends.
I have a Cannon with me at all times. You can't take the shot if you don't have something with which to shoot. :rolleyes:
That which does not kill me ~~ Should Run.
5DMkII, 7D, 70-300L IS, 24-105L,
No more PayPal gift payment requests.
"PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED."

LIST NEARBY THREADS
780 views & 0 likes for this thread
First Time High School Football
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Sports

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES