Hatchling
Joined May 2003
4 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

hi
G3 Gurus and owners,
This is my first post,

After reading ton of reviews and user recommandation

voila!! now I am a proud new owner of Great G3, and I love every moment spent with that.

And many thanks and wishes to you guys for having such a great forum, and useful discussion.

When I was playing with the camera, I set the phot-effet to sepia and forgot to set it back to normal and took a lot of pictures in a friends baby shower function,

I didn't see them on the LCD since I used the Optical view finder and turned off the LCD.

to my horror all the pictures are in sepia mode and

my question is, if by anyway I can get rid of the sepia effect using photoshop and if so

how should I do that?
What commands should I use?

any help will be greatly appreciated
thx
venkata

Post #1, May 29, 2003 12:24:10

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
pleiades
Joined May 2003
21 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

Ooops! I recommend using the LCD screen whenever you take pictures you want to keep. Zooming in on a picture and checking focus and exposure on the fly is one of the things that will really improve your shots.

As for your question: If you were lucky enough to shoot the pictures in RAW format, it's easily corrected in the Canon File Viewer Utility, there you can remove effects like Sepia or Vivid or whatever. If you shot in JPEG I'm afraid you're stuck with the colorless shots, as all effects are saved in the file itself.

Post #2, May 29, 2003 12:55:35

LIST NEARBY THREADS
1,221 views & 0 likes for this thread
Editing the Picture
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES