Since we have a thread to show the power of RAW images and conversion, I thought it would be nice to make a thread to see what's possible by using any kind of software. Lately I haven't just resorted to bringing back colors or changing them, but have also been interested in digital manipulation.
- No photo's where there have just been changes made to the RAW file - pixel manipulation is mandatory! RAW conversions belong in the other thread!
- Post a before- and after!
- Post what kind of software you have used to manipulate your image. If you remember, add which lens you used!
- It is NOT mandatory to post what you have done. In the RAW-conversion thread this is a rule, and it's really holding me back from posting, because it's a lot of work to upload all the steps you have taken. Of course, saying which tools you have used is always nice
- This thread is to show of what is possible in this digital era of Photoshop and the likes and to inspire people!
- Let's keep it nice in here
Pretty easy rules right?
There are absolutely NO limitations as to what's possible nowadays and I'm really curious what other people can do with their software! Hopefully myself and others will get inspired to try new, different things and get a fresh look on what's possible with photography (if we can still call it that!)