Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Urban Life & Travel Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th of April 2012 (Fri)   #1
kaitlyn2004

Default Las Vegas vantage points!

Hey guys,

Very last minute but I'm in Vegas for a day and a half. Was hoping to get some nice shots while here...

Sunrise, sunset, some long exposure with light trails, etc... anything that's interesting!

Any suggestions on good vantage points or types of shots to take while here? I have a car and GPS... and I can walk, but I don't know the area well (first time here).
kaitlyn2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 4th of May 2012 (Fri)   #2
TeleFragger
Goldmember

Default Re: Las Vegas vantage points!

so how did you do? what did you take pics of?
im heading to vegas on sunday.. till friday.. unfortunately for work.. symantec vision 2012 conference...
so most of my time is booked except for late night... im gonna go out...
TeleFragger is offline   Reply With Quote