1. What type of metering is recommended for shooting long night exposures with a canon, less than 60 seconds to be specific?
2. Is there a recommended white balance? I typically use tungsten and fluorescent but I have never been sure what the right white balance setting would be.
3. I only shoot RAW and always edit in CS5, should I keep my color settings on neutral?
4. Do I need to use the auto-correct image brightness and contrast function?
5. Should I use auto lighting optimizer?
6. Should I use mirror Lockup?
7. Should I use noise correction?
Thanks, I'm sure this will help me and anyone else who needs to answer some of these questions. I have found answers to some of these but they are always different so I wanted to get a group opinion all in one place on this one, thanks again.