The creative use of a flash can turn an ordinary photo into a stunning one. Your challenge this week is to get creative with your use of a flash or strobe to light your subject. There are many ways that this can be accomplished, so let your creative juices flow!
In addition to the basic EXIF info for your image, also tell us briefly what you did with the flash to get the shot so we all can learn! (Note: feel free to use more than 1 flash or strobe if you have them. Just make sure you tell us!)
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Externally linked, or embedded image up to 150kb and 1024 on the long dimension Please visit Image Posting Rules for more info.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
- ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
- Photo Name in the message subject line.
- Camera model & lens used.
- Notes: post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
- Also include a brief description of the flash technique used for this challenge.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Tuesday, Oct 23rd.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.