I assume it's safe to say a majority of Americans are celebrating Obama's election victory - so please post your best "Celebration" picture. If you are a Romney supporter - sorry!
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Externally linked, or embedded image up to 150kb and 1024 on the long dimension Please visit Image Posting Rules for more info.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting -
- ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
- Photo Name in the message subject line.
- Camera model & lens used.
- Notes: post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
- Also include a brief description of the flash technique used for this challenge.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Tuesday,Nov.13th.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.