Caught in the act.
Okay, let's get this straight from the start, I don't mean to suggest "the" act, though I don't wish to limit you (Keep in mind POTN administrators might wish to, refer to rule # 7, below.). Rather, I want to see images of people, animals or whatever doing something where the perpetrator of the act doesn't think they're seen or found out, particularly by the victim.
Judging will be based on image quality, and also the entertainment value of the act being performed. The act will have to translate well in a single image, keep that in mind as you frame your shot. Tell us the story.
Have fun (Rule #9)
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at10 p.m.EST Sunday, January 27, 2013, giving you some weekend time to find your perp. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -11:00 p.m. EST Sunday, January 27, 2013. (Extended to allow weekend play.)
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.