I'm hoping most folk have the means to pull this topic off. I want to see your images where a flash was put to use, off camera. I will accept the use of a reflector (A big piece of crumpled foil works fine in a pinch.), if a flash isn't possible, but the preference is to see a flash in use. You can use more than one, if you got'm, or any combination in between. Subject matter is your concern. In your EXIF data, please provide exact detail on how you lit your subject(s).
My determination won't be based on who has the most toys, but rather, who does the best overall with what they have.
Apologies for the late start. I hope it's okay, I stretched out the closing date.
This challenge begins when posted and ends Noon Thursday March 7th, 2013 Central Standard Time The winner will be announced shortly after.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -Noon Thursday March 7th, 2013 Central Standard Time
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Good luck everyone.