I'm really sorry for the late start but I was totally wrapped up studying.
Anyways, I was thinking since the last theme was external flash, the new theme could be using natural light only.
I'm sure this theme was covered more than once already but I would like to see some images that show how creative natural lighting can be used.
I'm sure you guys will come up with something!
This challenge begins when posted and ends Noon Monday March 18th, 2013 Central Standard Time The winner will be announced shortly after.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -Noon Monday March 18th, 2013 Central Standard Time
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Good luck everyone.