Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #278 - Depth of Field (DOF)
Let's get creative with DOF. I think this would help all of us to be more creative in our shooting. I would prefer something that is recognizable, but it does not have to be. Your image must have a title, or I'll (as will others) be lost without one. (My original title for the image that won in #277 was "more of that jazz"). Make it a creative title that helps to describe your intent with the image or what the image is/ could be.
Don't forget your EXIF too!
This challenge begins when posted and ends Noon Tuesday April 2nd, 2013 Pacific Standard Time. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -Noon Tuesday April 2nd, 2013 Pacific Standard Time.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.