Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Astronomy and Celestial
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th of June 2013 (Thu)   #1
thanboora

Default Orion, Taurus, and Jupiter

Taken like a half year ago when I didn't own DSLR...I used to go to school library for checking out DSLR lol
It's so nice to have a camera for myself: )
Second one was taken at university observatory. I tried to avoid flare due to street lights and ended up with a bit awkward framing.
Any comment are welcome : )

Thanks for looking,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0253_edit.jpg (48.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg observat2.jpg (89.4 KB, 158 views)
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off