Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #299
This week's challenge will be photos that show ACTION. What I'm thinking about are sports, airshows, auto, motorcycle, or boat racing, and I'm sure the creative minds here will come up with action shots I've never even dreamed of. A Submission, EXIF and photograph name are all that is needed. Simply follow the below posted rules, and let your submission speak for itself.
Please keep in mind that the winner of this competition will be in charge of the next week's competition. You will be choosing the theme for the week and picking the winner at the end of the contest.
One more thing; do not forget to include the photograph's name in the message subject line of your post.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time Thursday, 19 September 2013. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time Thursday, 19 September 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.