I spent most of my Sundays this summer in downtown Vancouver attending the various street fairs that were being put on; from a busker festival, to a skateboarding competition to Salsa and Swing dance gatherings to the Canada Day Parade.
So how about your favorite/interesting Street Fair capture.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 pm Pacific Time Friday, October 4th, 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.