Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #304
Trash Collage - Dada style
You know I'm not going to make this easy for you all. Here's an opportunity for you to help clean up your community as well as participate in this challenge. The idea is to collect some garbage, either from the roadside, your neighbor's garbage bin, or the blow-in cards that fall from your magazine as you are sitting on the lou. Please be careful if you choose to go 'roadside', I don't want to hear a Chevy took you out from the challenge's running. Anyway, jumble up the particles as you see fit and take a picture. You decide on the canvas and its lighting. You decide if there's a theme or if it is abstract. I'll be completely subjective in my judgement, as I don't think there's any other way to judge such a topic.
One more thing; do not forget to include the photograph's name in the message subject line of your post.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time Monday, 28 October 2013. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday, 28 October 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.